There are several Botox training courses, which one can take in order to administer Botox correctly. One of the major course is Botox and dermal filler where the learner has a hand on live training course. The course objectives entail:
Plastic surgeons giving injection of botox
- Contraindications and indications for pharmaceutical agents
- Instructions in details on musculature, anatomy, neurophysiology and circulatory systems of the maxillofacial and oral areas
- Pharmacology and physiology of oral and maxilla facial injectable treatments
- Lifting up the corners of the mouth by use of anatomical landmarks
- Beautiful and subtle lip enhancement by adding volume to establish proper smile and lip lines
- Eliminating vertical smoker’s lines and smoothing lip lines
- Using botulinum toxin therapy treatment to relieve TMJ syndrome made easy after the training
There are Botox training courses which are designated for nurses for dermal filler. Nurses are encouraged to take this course as they have good transferable skills, thus it just takes them a short observation and a desire to branch out and do this Boto training out of the mainstream nursing. With this training, the nurses are encouraged to learn because:
- An aesthetic Nurse Practitioner working for a clinic or self employed, thus increasing their take home as compared to an ordinary nurse
- Long before, nursing used to be a noble job where one took home a lamp some, but with the change in pension schemes, take home is affected, thus the need to learn a new trade like the Botox training course which will boost towards pension funds
- Changes in the employment of nurses conditions, the Botox training course is attracting a lot of nurses who are tired with their regular job. Most of them feel that, their patient’s contact time is being affected by their too many targets, deadlines to meet and budgets. All their aforementioned make nurses lose out on patient contact and the element of planning treatments and observing the results.
- Botox training courses are one of the most interesting course to take, especially in the aesthetics as you have more control over the area. You also have control over the equipment you use and the techniques you use to administer the dermal fillers to patients.
After receiving the Botox training course, there are good prospects for nurses in the medical aesthetics industry. As a nurse, you will have a high degree of flexibility in your job as you can become an independent practitioner working in different clinics or salons; you can even set up your own practitioner self employed business where you can collaborate with a Cosmetic surgeon. After the training, if you still want to continue working in the hospital environment, there are plenty of opportunities which will be open for you.
Botox Training courses are suitable for nurses, dentists, and doctors who are looking to topple up their training with a cosmetic training course. In most cases, you will find this course suitable for your learning and professional accountability. You will have a choice to choose from individual training courses, combined Botox and dermal filler courses. There are also some e-learning packages which you can use to enrich your knowledge in cosmetic training. The e-learning course will enable you to spend as much time as you can so that you familiarize yourself with the course. At the end of the day, after the completion of the course, you will be offered with a certificate of completion which is accredited which will enable you to gain insurance for practice.
Whatever your reason for taking the Botox training course is, it is one course which is a must have for medical practitioners.