A quick search of the best juice blender combo out there will yield surprisingly limited results. Hence, people who enjoy juice and smoothies end up buying a juicer as well as a blender. It’s an option but you’ll eventually get tired of setting up, using and cleaning two different appliances. Below are the juice blender combos that’ll save all the hassle.
Breville BJB840XL Dual Purpose Juicer and Blender
Breville is an established name in the world of blenders and juicers, but the Breville BJB840XL has features for blending and is a preferred choice of health and nutrition enthusiasts. Here are what people absolutely love about it:
- User-friendly and quick to assemble, comes with die-cast base; the base is for the juicer and blender attachments.
- Three inch wide chute for the vegetables and fruits, allowing users to place whole fruits and vegetables; this comes with the juicer attachments. Cutting, peeling and preparation time is considerably decreased.
- A froth separator skims foam that typically appears when making fresh juice.
- Up to 40 ounces of pulp can be held on the blender; the pitcher measures at 51 ounces and is made of glass.
- Whether you’re juicing or blending, five varying speeds are available; speeds include those for ice crushing, pule and the smoothie setting,
- Runs on a 1,200-watt motor which earned a lot of positive reviews.
Sharper Image Juicer-Blender Combo
Compared to the Breville, the Sharper Image Juicer-Blender Combo is the option that’s more affordable. Running at a 600-watt motor and two speed options, it’s enough to cover all the basics. The juicer features a feeder tube that’s three inches in diameter; saves a ton of time since you won’t need to peel or cut the fruits and vegetables in smaller pieces beforehand. The blender and juicer containers both measure at 60 ounces.